CPFC owns and has federally registered the CPFC certification mark, which it awards to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements. CPFC also owns and has federally registered the stylized CPFC (with laurel/leaf design) and uses in commerce and owns the marks CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL COACH™ and CPFC (with gold leaf design). CPFCs trademarks may not be used unless an individual is currently authorized to use the CPFC™ certification marks. Unauthorized use and misuse of CPFC™'s trademarks is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that CPFC™ Board will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Other product and service names may be trademarks of their respective companies. The absence of an identification of third party marks or the lack of an attribution of ownership of such marks on the Sites should not be construed as any claim of rights by CPFC™ Board.
Copyright © 2018 Certified Professional Financial Coach. All rights reserved.
All information, documents and materials posted in the Sites are solely for the use of CPFC™ Board users and may not be resold, republished, or copied, without the prior written consent of CPFC™ Board. Information, documents and materials may be reprinted for educational and nonprofit purposes with CPFC™ Board’s written permission. In addition, all information, documents and materials posted on the Sites are subject to change at CPFC™ Board’s discretion without notice.
CPFC™ Board may grant permission to use content or reprint additional copies of copyrighted materials upon a user's written request. In order to receive CPFC™ Board's written consent, please submit a request via email or in writing and CPFC™ Board's Trademark Department will review your request and notify you by email if your request has been approved or if we require more information.
CPFC™ Board Policies; Additional Terms and Conditions
THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. CPFC™ BOARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CPFC™ BOARD DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THESE MATERIALS. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
CPFC™ BOARD MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WHILE CPFC™ BOARD STRIVES TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE ACCURATE AND CURRENT, CPFC™ BOARD CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION. INFORMATION WITHIN CPFC™ BOARD'S WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CPFC™ BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE, AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE.
Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF AND BROWSING IN THIS WEBSITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CPFC™ BOARD NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF CPFC™ BOARD OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Links/Third Party Websites/Advertising
CPFC™ Board, in its sole discretion, may post the advertisements of third parties on the Sites. Your correspondence or any other dealings with advertisers found on the Sites are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that CPFC™ Board shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
Opening Account/Password Policy
Limitations on Use
CPFC™ Board may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions and other information or material on the Sites; however, CPFC™ Board is under no duty to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from such matters nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, obscenity, pornography, or inaccuracy contained in any such discussion, posting or transmission.
Furthermore, you agree not to do the following:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Sites. This includes, without limitation: (a) using, or attempting to use, any account without the owner's permission, (b) obtaining or soliciting another person's password or other personal information under false pretenses, or (c) impersonating another user or otherwise misrepresenting yourself to CPFC™ Board, or other entities.
- Interfere (or attempt to interfere) with the operation of the Sites. This includes, without limitation, (a) interfering with, defeating, or circumventing any security function of the Sites, or attempting to do so, or (b) accessing, or attempting to access, any portion of the Sites that you are not authorized to access. Unauthorized access (or attempts) may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
- Post, store, or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by CPFC™ Board’s sole discretion) information or material. CPFC™ Board will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing CPFC™ Board to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Post, store, or transmit any information or material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Post, store, or transmit any advertising, promotion, or solicitation of goods or services for commercial purposes except in any areas of the Sites specifically designated for such purpose (and subject to applicable rules.
- Use the Sites to post, store, or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Use the Sites to post, store, or transmit materials in violation of another party's copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. You are solely responsible for determining whether any material you post, store, or transmit is subject to a third party's rights.
- Use the Sites for any unlawful purposes.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, resell, retransmit, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Sites.
Waiver and Severability
Last Modified: November 28, 2018